FUTUREPROOFING HEALTHCARE INDEX
FutureProofingHealthcare.com integrates over 100 data sources, normalises and presents that data in a user-friendly interactive way ready for thought-leaders to discover how to improve Europe’s healthcare systems.
We worked with an international pharma company, world-renowned healthcare experts, patient groups, think tanks and research companies to help shape the future of healthcare.
- Roche are on a mission to improve healthcare outcomes for all patients. They wanted to work with independent health experts from around Europe to create a healthcare index that showcases where countries are performing and where they’re not, highlighting correlations and best practice.
- To ensure independence Roche used credible third-party data. However, not all data is the same (e.g. how do you compare the number of nurses per 100,000 with maternal mortality rate?) so the data needed normalising and presenting on a uniform scale in order to make it useful.
- The user needed to be able to see the data they were interested in and not be bogged down with irrelevance; we needed to make it personal.
- The user also needed to be able to interrogate the data; the audience are scientists, patient groups, think tanks and policymakers. They needed to be able to work with the data, not just view it.
- Users also needed to be able to export and share the data.
KEY TO SUCCESS WAS…
Nudge’s love of working with data, integrating systems and creating compelling user experiences. Complicated projects like this one need an enthusiastic and dedicated team (fuelled by a few midnight pizzas) to ensure this project was a success.
- The timeline was tight and the volume of data was huge. Nudge started by working closely with the research partner to agree on how the data would be normalised and handed over.
- Sometimes paper is the best technology. Nudge started with felt pens and sketches all over the walls. Working closely with our client we quickly established a joint vision.
- We moved from paper to an interactive prototype which was tested with a panel of global healthcare experts.
- In the meantime, our development team started working with the data and visualisation technologies; experimenting to see what was possible.
- We provided the client with a show-and-tell on what we could do within the budget and timeframe, allowing Roche to choose how to move forward.
- The delivery team worked hard to meet testing deadlines ready for a global launch.
You translated my mind into a beautiful brand and brought data to life. This project will help improve global healthcare.
Thomasine KamerlingRoche Pharmaceuticals
- Roche offices throughout Europe are successfully using the site as a platform for public affairs discussions.
- Within six months of the launch, the index has been referenced by MEPs when discussing health policy.
- The Index has been shortlisted for a SABRE Award.
How Can We Help You Achieve?
Zero Risk Advertising. No Win No Fee Digital? Absolutely.
If you’re a company seeking growth, let us make investing with Nudge easy.
We’ll analyse your analytics, your current results and make you a no win, no fee offer.
Ask for details.